We were pleasantly surprised to see many similarities between the innovative, modular, carpet-tile company,
Here are just a few:
1) Unusual design and vibrant color.
(Mary Douglas Drysdale Signature Colors – Lipstick Plus in Faux Linen)
2) Beautiful patterns.
(MoRockAnSoul – XOXO for Casart in Rust and White)
3) Lush and plush. We can see sophisticated pairings.
(Casart Artichaut Mural Element)
4) Eco-friendly & reusable. Casart is durable vinyl and can be repurposed and recycled.
(Casart Orange Birds & Birch Design)
Flor can be reused and can lend itself to new design looks just by changing the tile pattern.
Casart can be cut and repositioned to reuse however you want.
(Libby Langdon Groovy Gate in Midnight Navy)
5) Also comes in subtle, traditional, color palette and designs.
6) Ways to punch up a palette and strike a pattern with stripes.
(Casart Stripe Patterns)
(Casart Individual Stripes)
(Chic Chevron from the Libby Langdon Collection in Orange Fire)
Yes, we think there are a lot of similarities beyond just wall-to-wall carpeting.